In these difficult times, how we treat ourselves matters more than ever. The Short Course in Mindful Self-Compassion will start you on your journey to more grace and ease.Years of scientific research have shown that applying these simple skills can reduce stress and anxiety and have lasting effects on your level of emotional well-being. In this course you will learn to:
- Build a toolbox of mindfulness and self-compassion practices
- Motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
- Increase your resilience in the face of stress
- Handle difficult emotions with greater ease
- Use mindfulness and self-compassion practices at home and in everyday life
Free Introductory Session: Thursday, October 7, Noon – 1:15 pm ET, Live via Zoom
Class Schedule: Thursdays, October 14 – November 18, Noon – 1:15 pm ET, Live Via Zoom
Fee: The course fee is $150 or $100f for repeat attendees (scholarships available). Includes recorded meditations & handouts.
Visit www.mindfulnesswithpaulette.weebly.com for more information and to register for the program.