Are you interested in learning what mindfulness is and how it can benefit you? Perhaps you are hesitant to commit to a longer program or want to refresh your mindfulness practice. If so, this introductory class may be right for you.
In this series, you will learn how to:
- Be more present and aware at both work and home.
- Find more ease and happiness in life.
- Reduce auto-pilot reactivity in stressful situations.
- Enhance connection with others.
- Offer yourself kindness and compassion in times of challenge.
Thursdays, Jul 13th – Aug 3rd, 2023
Four 75 minutes sessions from 7:45 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. ET
Course Fee: $125.00 which includes weekly course materials and a guided meditation recording
Teacher: Brenda Lindsay, CPC, PRP, CPA. MBSR teacher trained through Brown University, Certified Mindfulness Instructor from AIHCP, Certified Yoga Teacher (CYT-200), Council Member of Ann Arbor Center for Mindfulness
For more information or to register, contact Brenda at Brenda@mindtransformationsllc.com or visit www.mindtransformationsllc.com/upcoming-classes.